- Mon, 12:49: RT @amateuradam: Let's flatten the population curve! https://t.co/nSPKlkxURa
- Mon, 15:37: RT @memecrashes: https://t.co/zMa8odpPup
- Mon, 21:34: RT @bestofnextdoor: PIVOT!!! https://t.co/M7nZVdklL7
- Tue, 06:36: RT @TheRebeccaMetz: Thank you for your interest in wiping out half of humanity. We are experiencing a high volume of apocalypse right now.…
- Tue, 07:29: RT @DavidSamFrancis: Mo. With deer. Some female deer https://t.co/WwcNidquR8
- Tue, 07:35: RT @TheOnion: Study: ‘Hangin’ In There’ Best One Can Now Feel https://t.co/kxdPc4AVTh https://t.co/o1AzaTdNvc
- Tue, 07:37: RT @xenocryptsite: Yeah that's what everyone's Tweeting about, the Tatler. https://t.co/VlsibWK3FP
- Tue, 07:40: RT @Seanbabydotcom: I don’t have a joke; I just want to corroborate with history that today the president tear gassed protestors so he coul…
- Tue, 08:08: I mean, if you saw this in a film you'd be like "OK, we *get* it, he's the Antichrist." https://t.co/GEwjD9XQK3
- Tue, 09:07: RT @jeremylion: It’s Sunday! Let’s ski. https://t.co/TRmq3E8tBE
- Tue, 09:09: RT @thedailymash: The science behind easing lockdown explained, by a doctor out of his mind on�ketamine https://t.co/7sBRmO4xb3
- Tue, 09:28: RT @neillcameron: Every day with this government is a new round of MALICE OR INCOMPETENCE?, the world's most exhausting gameshow.
- Tue, 11:02: RT @thedailymash: The government’s lockdown sex rules, explained https://t.co/3OWnn5GDER
- Tue, 11:03: RT @elizaskinner: If actual bad apples killed dozens of people, there would be a national recall of ALL apples.
- Tue, 11:04: RT @richove: My biblio-beating of the bounds recommenced this morning, passing by The Weston Library @bodleianlibs which has temporarily be…