- Wed, 12:28: RT @authoritydata: I'm in the US, my professor is from England, and I kept track of (nearly) every British word he used during this semeste…
- Wed, 15:46: I don't generally find my music via linguistics blogs, but @LanguageLog ( https://t.co/VheU7b00T2 ) put me on to th… https://t.co/95I94IfiEd
- Wed, 16:51: RT @MooseAllain: I still maintain that the best solution for Brexit is to have two Britains as in The City And The City, one in and one out.
- Wed, 17:17: I too learned this from my cats & have done my best to foster it in my humans 🐈💕 https://t.co/NSlXiTV1ab
- Wed, 22:30: RT @getfiscal: viral tweet 1: “hey! if you see someone under a pile of rocks, you need to leave them there! here’s why.” viral tweet 2: “i…
- Wed, 22:33: RT @Pundamentalism: Cows kill more people annually than sharks, largely because they struggle to operate a harpoon with their hooves.