- Sun, 12:29: RT @BeffernieBlack: "A cliff edge works both ways" says Philip Hammond, a man with no working understanding of cliffs it seems. #Peston
- Sun, 18:01: I haven't spoken to my dad for years, & I find I've gently slipped from imagining conversations with him to imagining delivering his eulogy.
- Sun, 19:03: RT @picturecats: https://t.co/nbVbHgEdCQ
- Mon, 06:03: RT @StephenMangan: *speaks into collar* they're onto the cat thing. https://t.co/3AW1WPqk0O
- Mon, 06:04: RT @moshekasher: What if, rather than use Twitter as intended, we found a way to reformat it into the worlds most annoying to read essay? (…
- Mon, 06:14: RT @jennyjaffe: Fact! This is what they called boobs in the 1920s! https://t.co/6wxlN4Flld