- Thu, 16:32: .@matt_levine presents a daily miscellany of finance news - from dry to… moist? - with some lovely turns of phrase… https://t.co/yfjhpRulYw
- Fri, 08:36: RT @ChrisGiles_: If exit poll is correct. "Stick it to the man" is driving force of British politics.
- Fri, 08:42: RT @paul_haine: Lately it feels like a parent caught us reading some news & now won’t let us out of a locked room until we’ve smoked a whol…
- Fri, 08:44: RT @bluedevi: All my UK election coping strategies are for dealing with encroaching despair. At something of a loss here. More wine is a sa…
- Fri, 08:45: RT @Rainmaker1973: "Well, about your cat... There's good news & bad news..." https://t.co/qHonstj7cX https://t.co/WkLPfPqjt9
- Fri, 08:47: RT @davidschneider: Seems that the electorate has decided that no Tory government is better than a bad Tory government. #exitpoll #bbcelec…
- Fri, 08:47: RT @GMamdani: That's one seriously gerrymandered constituency. https://t.co/FrwjF09nY3
- Fri, 08:48: RT @donniemnemonic: Why does Hemsworth, the largest Chris, not simply eat the other three??
- Fri, 08:49: RT @MCabournSmith: Theresa May: "Let's be clear..." Electorate: "LET'S NOT"
- Fri, 08:53: RT @phlaimeaux: worst ever slang for jizz https://t.co/JVgwiQMeoa