- Tue, 09:57: RT @DigiVictorian: Remarkable! Here, in a single image, we see three distinct versions of the 'Please....stop....playing....that....cornet'…
- Tue, 09:58: RT @emerylord: TIERS OF FRIENDSHIP 4- we hang out 3- we can travel together 2- I would take a bullet for you 1- I will speak to you on phone
- Tue, 09:58: RT @benefactumgames: Trump's people tell a lie. Then another lie to cover it. Then two to cover those. 3, then 5, then 8. We call this the…
- Tue, 09:59: RT @OlofKindgren: Android crashes on boot when running from SD card https://t.co/umn0mWjoZl
- Tue, 10:00: RT @RichRogersIoT: "Did you know? The collective noun for a group of programmers is a merge-conflict." - @omervk https://t.co/jp7lLmNXhN
- Tue, 10:16: RT @ItsAndyRyan: If pronouncing my b's as v's makes me sound Russian, then soviet.
- Tue, 10:17: RT @studiesincrap: What adult life is like https://t.co/uYZXYgxwD5
- Tue, 10:21: RT @PerryFellow: This never gets old https://t.co/JxxGCzAPtK