- Fri, 16:53: ∗Worried About Satan∗ Blue Dot Festival begins with a pleasing wall of electronic noise from 2 slightly nervous-looking dudes. Promising :)
- Fri, 16:57: ∗Infinite Monkey Cage∗ "Though we're now in a post-fact world, we'll be staying nostalgically factual this evening."
- Fri, 17:12: …"Our producer said we've done too many programs on dark matter & dark energy, so we're stuck talking about the other 4.9% of the universe."
- Fri, 20:27: ∗Public Service Broadcasting∗ Laptops, guitars, drums & occasional brass over space race newsreel film & sounds. Fun, & unexpectedly moving.
- Fri, 20:49: We made a mountain that helps us to understand the universe & we're dancing beneath it. Maybe there's hope for us? https://t.co/3KvrPmY6hU
- Fri, 22:28: ∗Underworld∗ Felt a bit one-note (perhaps because the bands that they inspired have extended that sound?) but their best tracks still slay
- Fri, 22:47: A pretty lady insisted on taking a selfie with me because she was sure that I was @ProfBrianCox. Now wondering how far I could go with this…
Fri, 21:33: RT @ brian_bilston: "Sometimes the power of a homophone can come out of nowhere and hit you like a truck," articulated Laurie.…
Thu, 16:37: RT @ fro_vo: brb: be right back my brain: ᵇᵒʳᵇ https://t.co/MuASmSBnN9 Thu, 16:38: RT @ realaccountyeah: plato clutching his…
Wed, 13:53: RT @ Pecnut: Jack Reacher books use the phrase “That’s for damn sure” on average 5.64 times per novel. @ LeeChildReacher 💀📚…