- Tue, 15:02: RT @existentialcoms: Aristotle: humanity is the rational animal Humanity: lol we'll see about that
- Tue, 20:45: RT @Soccerpolitics: I feel like this presidential election is essentially a battle between the article and the comments section.
- Tue, 20:52: RT @wonderella: Sometimes he is the hero we need. https://t.co/zk1WI9d7PU
- Wed, 05:54: RT @hayBEARS: "my son is small and confusing, but I celebrate our differences" https://t.co/hPE0t0XXpN
- Wed, 06:20: RT @thedailymash: This bullshit probably going to�happen https://t.co/HKid5Tadvb https://t.co/xBo2Zt5JET
- Wed, 06:39: RT @studiesincrap: oh, look, the "tools of digital storytelling" still apparently include "words" https://t.co/UPVwdvcZWh
- Wed, 06:46: RT @sixthformpoet: In France, Banksy is pronounced Beyonc�.
- Wed, 06:55: RT @amateuradam: Isn’t it astonishing that after all these years we still can't agree which country is best at football.
- Wed, 06:58: RT @Pundamentalism: I really hope my twins grow up to write history books. That's why I named them both Victor.
- Wed, 07:03: RT @CiaranM87: Waiter: "Any extra sides for the table?" "Oh, that'd be lovely. Make it a dodecahedron."