- Sun, 16:34: ∗Gaz Coombes∗ Lush & meandering, pleasant but unobtrusive, probably best experienced while lying in the sun with a beer, reading. Luckily :)
- Sun, 17:24: ∗Craig David's TS5∗ Mostly Craig + backing tracks, karaoke-esque, performing some of his hits straight & mashing up others. Blandly pleasant
- Sun, 19:19: ∗Vienna Ditto∗ Opulent, reverberating vocals over dirty loops of drums & bass, & freewheeling guitar riffing. Grungy electroclash? Awesome!
- Sun, 19:21: Public Enemy just had us flip the bird to J Edgar Hoover on Nelson Mandela's behalf. So fucking depressing how relevant their anger remains…
- Sun, 20:32: ∗Public Enemy∗ Great band & DJ, intense, angry but not joyless. I'm left uneasy that I'm much more like The Power than the band. Seems legit
- Sun, 22:00: RT @studiesincrap: A page into her first story, in '34, C.L. Moore's Jirel of Joiry, a female pulp hero, bites open the neck of a dude who…