- Sat, 13:06: RT @paulsq: Ha ha, this is absolutely brilliant. "Uber for Uber" https://t.co/YKOK6GGUud (cc @nuttyxander)
- Sat, 13:06: RT @EmrgencyKittens: they like to lay on him because he's warm http://t.co/5aUhiBzA2K
- Sat, 14:52: RT @DeityOfReligion: What if the tendency to use Maybelline is itself hereditary?
- Sat, 20:46: RT @tomwhoscontrary: A friend visited an "urban forest". "Well it was a series of sheds and there was a synthpop band", he reports. #hackne…
- Sat, 20:46: RT @hiacre: I like how well the new Google Hangout sidebar sums up my friends. http://t.co/ytiHJoxDAa
- Sat, 21:50: RT @malki: give a person a fish, feed them for a day mansplain how to fish, eat lunch alone
- Sat, 22:29: RT @TwopTwips: SUPERMARKETS. Delight and appal grammatical pedants simultaneously by opening a "5 item's or fewer" till. (via @badassday)
- Sun, 08:23: RT @ThePatanoiac: "Money can't buy you love," explains the love merchant. "Sorry, but we only accept mephistophelean contracts with ironic …