- Fri, 09:18: RT @FrogCroakley: Seeing your whole timeline engaged in a huge, sad, joyful & sincere shit-give about Terry Pratchett speaks volumes about …
- Fri, 09:18: RT @Brainmage: What idiot called it "donating eggs" and not "mined ova matter"?
- Fri, 09:18: RT @mallelis: I have no proof but I am convinced that whenever I forget something, somewhere a crow learns something new
- Fri, 09:22: RT @j_zimms: I got sad about Terry Pratchett and wrote this about Good Omens https://t.co/OCqhh5eagq
- Fri, 10:00: Increasingly convinced that my worst habit is listening to the news every day. It's somewhere between an unnecessary chore & self-harm.
- Fri, 10:06: I feel like I must be missing something. If I don't find the news enjoyable or satisfying, why follow it? Is it useful? Genuinely curious.