- Mon, 12:14: RT @History_Pics: This list of reasons for admission to a lunatic asylum in the 1800s reads like a list of potential metal band names. http…
- Mon, 13:03: RT @paullicino: Five Reasons to Study the Humanities: http://t.co/AReZ4cxfgy
- Mon, 14:18: RT @ryanqnorth: LIFE HACK: You can "do the job" while you're in "town"
- Mon, 14:18: RT @Zweder_Masters: So, why don't my cats do this? http://t.co/iLjtS6diNU
- Mon, 14:53: RT @iamdevloper: Well. http://t.co/16wTcTeVsl
- Mon, 19:05: Sarcastic biscuit!? http://t.co/AekOOBcfgT
- Tue, 09:40: RT @hoggatron: Can’t tell if I’m just no longer used to telly with adverts or if they’ve actually gotten weirder.
- Tue, 09:44: RT @_Enanem_: West Side Story went downhill after The Jets jumped The Sharks.
- Tue, 09:47: RT @studiesincrap: Oprah Magazine is encouraging you to face your fears and marry a lion http://t.co/PRNtEtOA1O
Fri, 21:33: RT @ brian_bilston: "Sometimes the power of a homophone can come out of nowhere and hit you like a truck," articulated Laurie.…
Thu, 16:37: RT @ fro_vo: brb: be right back my brain: ᵇᵒʳᵇ https://t.co/MuASmSBnN9 Thu, 16:38: RT @ realaccountyeah: plato clutching his…
Wed, 13:53: RT @ Pecnut: Jack Reacher books use the phrase “That’s for damn sure” on average 5.64 times per novel. @ LeeChildReacher 💀📚…