- Fri, 14:24: "For public health it's very bad, but for epidemiology it's good." - our Principle Investigator discusses unmedicated hypertension in China.
- Fri, 23:02: "Here's a graph of infant mortality. Notice it looks a bit like a sperm. I'll be showing you a lot like this." - One of our Professors Sir.
- Fri, 23:05: "As you can see, you'll probably survive until 50 if you can avoid AIDS, war, & vodka..." - our Professor Sir hits us with some epidemiology
- Sat, 08:41: RT @ronanklyne: Developers are probably the only people who say "Don't bring me solutions, tell me your problem."
- Sat, 10:55: Gradually reconstructing the conversations I had with my colleagues in our post-symposium pub session... * Canada: isn't it nice?
- Sat, 10:55: * Man, the British Empire was evil * Yes, I can explain regression dilution adjustment * Jinggangshan's Mao museum gave me complex feels