- Mon, 13:29: I learn 'Israeli SF/F' tends to a dystopic 'senseabummer' sensibility, perhaps reflecting Israel's utopian origin vs grim reality. #LonCon3
- Mon, 13:32: Intriguing contrasts: Israeli realism barely addresses the conflict, SF clearly does so indirectly, fandom seeks escapism at cons. #LonCon3
- Mon, 15:43: "Is this yours?" asks the lady next to me as I leave a panel. The bookmark advertising 'The Pirate's Secret Baby'? Yes. Yes, it is. #LonCon3
- Mon, 22:05: Post #LonCon3 chat: Her: "She ships Loki/horse!" Me: "But that's canon." Her: "I know, but she makes it *wrong*."
- Tue, 00:11: Dublin hopes to host a WorldCon. We realised that it should be called DubCon. We now have *so many* slogans & panel ideas. Amused/appalled.