- Wed, 13:46: RT @tinyjo: Attn @WTFVis! I think this may be the wrongest line graph I have ever seen. So simple but SO WRONG! http://t.co/KeLVRRoFPd
- Thu, 01:07: The route taken by our sizzling garlic scallops was marked by lasting coughs & splutters from the chilli-laden steam. Worth it. Delicious.
- Thu, 09:51: Our #LonCon3 begins with 7 hours of drinking, 7 hours of sleep & now a full day of con. Start as you mean to go on! (This might kill me...)
- Thu, 10:15: Last night's pub session followed a classic fandom slippery slope: discussing Torchwood fic => Teen wolf fic => same-sex kissing... #LonCon3
- Thu, 10:25: Had a very #LonCon3 discussion with a stranger at the bar last night about the supreme practicality of grappling hooks, & nerd/geek taxonomy
- Thu, 11:25: Cool ideas in 'Crossing Boundaries' panel, e.g. that many stories are *effectively* fantasy from the limited perspective of a child #LonCon3