- Sun, 23:59: They also improvised satirical folk songs: 'O'Reilly Stole A Pig But No One Cared' & 'I Brought My Love A Chicken But She Was Unimpressed'.
- Mon, 00:02: Chatting to the sons (6 & 9) of a pagan folk musician. I doubt many kids their age have developed such savagely sarcastic air mandolin mimes
- Mon, 00:02: They were at pains to point out that all their songs had only one verse. I hope to see them on the vanguard of the next wave of anti-folk...
- Mon, 11:41: Lovely visit to my sister, brother-in-law & nephew (who's quite the matter of disguise...) http://t.co/K7YqZMx6nH http://t.co/dArfXbmQ4N
- Mon, 11:50: I repaid their hospitality by drunkenly skimming & summarising a novel written & printed by one of their acquaintances. They got a bargain.