July 9th, 2019
- Mon, 18:01: RT @niall_slater: 99 writers are airdropped onto a remote island. Only one goes home. It's Death of the Author: Barthle Royale
- Mon, 18:51: RT @gideondefoe: 'how are you going to go limitless without the drug the limitless guy has in the movie limitless' you ask, but I think lis…
- Mon, 18:56: RT @waxpancake: oh, to be young and online https://t.co/ngOIK6XxLY
- Mon, 21:05: RT @harrybakerpoet: The patron saint of copying people into emails is Francis of a CC.
- Mon, 21:08: RT @americanwombat: I think a large portion of essays about what's wrong with society are somebody's personal beef with 1-4 people (exes, r…
- Mon, 21:10: RT @jfruh: genuinely curious to what extent humans and algorithms combine to generate these tshirts https://t.co/j7lqCM86Jw
- Tue, 07:27: RT @xkcdComic: Trained a Neural Net https://t.co/nRtoq0Agc5 https://t.co/j4m03Cju09 https://t.co/3LJ6hkw3ZD
- Tue, 07:39: RT @MontereyAq: realizing that squid have an ink sac and an internal shell called a pen so we’re living just a few short evolutionary steps…
- Tue, 07:40: RT @rachelle_mandik: me: who‘s your favorite superhero? my 3-year-old: tony stark doo doo doo doo doo doo.