- Mon, 15:53: Pre-conference walking tour of Vancouver was very pleasant; so, adjusting for time (6:30am) & location (outside)... my best experience ever?
- Mon, 17:09: Martin Krzywinski's point resonates for me: having more data than you can easily handle is a perennial aspect of the human condition #ihdln
- Mon, 20:29: Great opening from Fiona Stanley. Righteous, data-driven anger at the ways capitalism fails the most vulnerable, + concrete solutions #ihdln
- Mon, 20:41: Fascinating lunchtime discussion about informed consent, public engagement & advising politicians, in the UK, Australia & Canada #ihdln�
- Mon, 22:13: Very stimulating lunchtime chat with Fiona Stanley about China Kadoorie Biobank. Her enthusiasm for the possibilities was infectious! #ihdln
- Tue, 00:52: A hard-core day ender: Michael Wolfon's talk on agent-based micro-simulations fed on simulated facts & stochastic Monte Carlo methods #ihdln
- Tue, 00:54: 1st day of Health Data Linkage Conf. is over! Time to study the effect of local beers on our Sense of Coherence (as per Antonovsky). #ihdln�