- Sat, 22:02: *Secret Rivals* Guitar, keyboard, bass & drums; dueting singers with sharp lyrics. Somewhat shambolic, thoroughly endearing. Bought the CD.
- Sat, 22:02: Venue has one end open to the street, plants under LEDs hung from ceiling, strange film loops projected throughout. Gigs in galleries FTW.
- Sat, 22:02: Accompanied girl guides on a high ropes course of ladders, swinging rings & zip-lines. Learned that I am *nearly* as a brave as a girl of 12
- Sat, 22:02: *Walking On Ice* Guitarist/singer + drummer. Promising, but high-reverb vocals + echoey venue drown out any subtlety (or mask lack thereof?)
- Sat, 22:44: *Hall of Mirrors* Their lush electro-cabaret style seemed precious & lounge-y at first, but it really grew on me & I ended up rather smitten