- Sat, 14:37: Trying to explain why I have more affection for Lady Gaga than for similar pop: 'If she's pandering, she's pandering to people more like me'
- Sat, 14:39: Also trying to explain the appeal of Zara's t-shirt designs. They're *like* normal commercial ones, but any human could tell the difference.
- Sat, 14:44: I genuinely find Zara's t-shirts quite unsettling in their near-proasiac incomprehensibilty. They're from the uncanny valley of fashion.
- Sun, 00:42: *Warhorse* Oddly similar to 'Tron: Legacy', in that both have nothing to recommend them other than diverting special effects & decent music.
- Sun, 00:47: After 'Warhorse', @tinyjo & I discussed what makes good & bad plays, & now I want to see 'Rosencrantz & Gildernsten Are Dead & Also Horses.'